1. Technical Support Services
Alternate Angle Consultants Pvt Ltd (AACPL) offers free support on DataCAD and DataCAD LT in India for 30 calendar days starting from your purchase date. Beyond 30 days, fee-based technical support is available on a per-incident, monthly, or annual basis.
2. Product Updates
As part of our continuing effort to bring you the highest quality CADD products possible, free updates are available for download that include both important fixes and enhancements.
Alternate Angle Academy, a venture of AACPL, Provides DataCAD training modules for individuals and companies. New customers can get paid training sessions at AACPL office or in Client Office. Contact DataCAD Support for more information.
4. System Requirements
Make sure you have the following minimum requirements to install and run DataCAD.
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD™ Athlon processor.
- Microsoft® Windows® XP, Vista™, 7, 8 or 10 operating system.
- 1GB of free disk space recommended for a complete installation of DataCAD.
- Display adapter with driver support for OpenGL® version 1.6 or higher
SVGA (800x600) monitor and display adapter capable of 16-bit color or higher.
- Microsoft-compatible mouse (3-button mouse recommended).
- An active Internet connection is required for product activation and license validation.
Once activated, an Internet connection is not required to run DataCAD.